Come and join us on our guided Hellebore Tours, a unique opportunity to ‘go behind the scenes’ on our nursery and discover the fascinating story behind our award-winning hellebores.
You will learn how we grow them and see our beautiful hellebore stock plants from which we collect our seed….they are quite simply stunning and demonstrate perfectly why our world-famous hellebores are regarded as some of the finest ever produced. There is no need to book, just turn up!
At the end of the tour there will be the opportunity to purchase specially selected hellebore plants that are exclusive to the tour (subject to availability) as well as a hand-picked selection of plants and bulbs for winter interest.
Saturday February 18th 2017
• Fully guided tours operate from 10.15am to 2.30pm
• Last tour departs at 2.30pm
• Duration approximately 60mins.
• No need to book in advance
• Buy your ticket on the day from the advice desk in the Garden Shop (cash payment only please)
• Tours are mostly under cover but warm clothing and sensible shoes are advisable.
• Tour Cost: £2.50 (cash payment please) (donated to our Charity of the Year 2017)
Group Visits: Did you know that Hellebore Tours for private group visits can also be arranged from January to early March? Read more